Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014






I made this page for the Lindy's Stamp Gang design call.  I used a piece of cardstock that I painted with Gesso.  I left it kind of rough because I like testure on my pages.  I used texture paint with a Prima Marketing mask.  When dry I sprayed my page with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray called Starburst.  I goes on dark but drys to a soft pinky lavender shade with a little shimmer.  I matted my picture on white cardstock.  I added it to my page with pop dots.  I like to tuck things under the picture.  I used a window embellishment by Invild Bolme for Prima.  The other embellishments are from the the Prima delight collection.  The key is also by Prima Marketing. The flowers are by Petaloo, and some white roses from Recollections by Michaels.  I used a lavender chalk ink to make the roses a lavender color to match my page.  I decided to do some stamping.  I used black ink by Ranger.  I used stamps by Tim Holts for Ranger.  Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment