Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014






I made this page for the June Round Robin challenge going on right at Swirlydoos kit club.  This page is of my cat Tabba. I used paper from the Tiffany's kit. It had Authenqique papers.  I used gesso to cover the paper and sprayed with Tattered Angels Pop Rocks, and Lindy's Stamp Gang Heliotrope purple plum. I also did some masking and inking. The flowers are from the Lady Belle kit, except for the 2 roses from Michaels that I inked. The embellishments are from Prima except for the blingy vine from a previous kit and the dusty attic chipboard piece was from my stash. I used a technique by Rae to get a distressed look on chipboard CLICK HERE. I used gesso and embossing powder from Michaels. The rub on title is from a previous kit.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment