Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014






I made this page for the Swirly Girls Challenge going on right now at Swirlydoos Kit Club.  I used papers from the Shabby Chic kit.  So many pretty papers to choose from and I got the extra papers so I have done several pages with this kit.  I painted with Gesso, then sprayed with Pop Rocks spray by Tattered Angels. The cardstock was from a previous kit.  The chipboard is by Dusty Attic and is from my stash.  I used a technique by Rae Moses on how to put a faux patina on chipboard using inks and stains.  I used stains by Tim Holtz for Ranger, brouwn ink by Tim Holtz for Ranger, black ink by Ranger, also some blue chalk ink by Ingvild Bolme for Prima. The butterflys are by Angelica and can be purchased at her Etsy store LittleScrapShop.

No comments:

Post a Comment