Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011



I made this layout in 2008 for a Scrapbook I made for my Mother.  I was looking through the book and the layout looked plain.  I had one white flower  originally, and I replaced them with some Prima flowers I received in the January Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  The paper is by Anna Griffin.  The round paper in the middle, I don't remember who made it but it is the back of the paper.  That is a good tip, if you don't need the paper you can always flip it over to the white on the back (if it isn't double sided) and chalk it or bling it out any way you want to.  I originally had pearls in each of the holes on the white page.  I added a Prima say it in pearls embelishment that I cut and added at the bottom right and to the left top and the little butterfly was included.  It matched perfectly with the pearls I used on the layout originally.  The chipboard letters by American Crafts are orignal to the layout. I think the Prima flowers and pearl embelishment added a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment