Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015






Swirlydoos Kits are Gorgeous




I made this page for the December Round Robin going on right now at Swirlydoos Kit Club.  I chose a beautiful paper from a previous kit for my page.  I used 2 different stencils by 13 arts from my stash with Martha Stewart Texture Paste.  I then sprayed with Pop Rocks, by Tattered Angels, Heliotrope Purple Plum by Lindys Stamp Gang, and Chalk Lilac by 13 Arts, until I liked the look.  I dried the page.  I them splattered white paint.  I matted my photo with a piece of cardboard.  Then I added a tag by Prima, from a previous Swirlydoos kit..  The little clock is also from a previous Swirlydoos kit.  I then added flowers, some from a previous kit by Swirlydoos, and some by Recollections purchased from Michael's Craft Store.  I added 3 butterflies purchased from Angelica, at her store, Little Scrap Shop.  The swirly clock is by Dusty Attic and it is from my stash.

If you like what you see check out the gorgeous kits at Swirlydoos: http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment