Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014






                                                    Sweet Dreams

I made this page for the Dusty Attic Design Team Call.  I used papers from the August kit by Swirlydoos kit club called Wistful Blues.  It had gorgeous papers by several manufacturers, but I chose a paper by Kaisercraft from the Key to my Heart collection, and Bo Bunny from Somewhere in time collection.  I painted the paper with Mahogany paint by 13 Arts, and used a spatter stencil by The Crafter's Workshop. Of course my page bowed and no amount of trying to flatten overnight worked.  I also stamped with a feather stamp from my stash with black paint by 13 Arts.  I also wet a paintbrush and flicked the black paint around.  The mat for my picture is by  Prima and was in a previous Swirlydoos kit. The butterfly's are by Prima. 

The flowers on the page are by Dusty Attic.

DA0802 Smokey Blue

I used several pieces of Dusty Attic Chipboard on my page.

DA0547 Wrought Iron Frame Set
DA0273 French Flourish 2 pk
DA0628 Corner Flourish #1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment