Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013






I made this page for the Round Robin Challenge going on right now at Scraps of Darkness/Elegance.  I used papers and embellishments from the December kit.  I contained paper and stickers from My Minds eye's new collection Vintage Christmas, and paper and embellishments from Bo Bunny's new collection Silver and Gold.  I used  this kit, as well as a paper from the September kit by Prima. I used a green spray from my stash, then I stamped all over with white texturez paint from my stash using bubble wrap from a recent package I also used a cap from a bottle to stamp circles.  I added rhinestones from my stash.  I used the stickers from the kit, but I powdered them so I could add my own pop dots for layers.  I also used the noteworthy embellishments that were in the kit, as well as flowers from my stash.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment