Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013


                                               Swirlydoos is having a contest called the Ultimate Design Challenge.  Did you see the awesome prize that goes the to final winner?  WOW!!!

                                           
                                               Ultimate Design Challenge.  Week 1.







This is a Valentine card I created for the week 1 of the challenge.  Use a piece of chipboard and use 2 art mediums on the chipboard.  You can also die cut or stamp and image and use 2 art mediums on it.  I used Anna Griffin papers and embellishments.  I also hand cut my title and the heart embellishment from a piece of K and Company paper I had in my stash.  I cut 2 of the same heart and added a foam tape by EK Success, and made a 3-dementional embellishment.




This is the Dusty Attic chipboard I used on my card.  I broke it in half.  I added a little Gesso here and there.  When it dried, I added green paint, and then wiped it off.  I then added copper paint, and then wiped it off.  Last I added gold paint, and wiped it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment