Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014






I made this page for the March Sketch challenge going on right now at Swirlydoos Kit Club.  I used the gorgeous March kit called Salutations.  It contained papers and embellishments from the beautiful Stationers Desk line from Prima that I used on my page.  I also used another paper in the kit from Bo Bunny.  It was the vintage double dot called Shadow.   I also used a Prima stamp from my stash to stamp across the page.  I also used a mask from Prima from my stash..  I used it to apply Martha Stewart texture paint on my page.  I then sprayed with Tatterned Angels Pop Rocks spray in no particular fashion. I used the Petaloo flowers in the kit.  I used the sketch in the kit by Beggahuna. This is my take on the sketch. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment